Red, Other Red Wines, WINE

Apply
Apply
Apply
Shop the best selection of other red wines at the lowest prices at Woodland hills Wine Co.

Descriptive content here...

Showing 53 products

Sort by:
This 100% estate Pais is from a 200-year-old single vineyard in the Maule region. Sweet notes of plum, almonds, anise, and brown sugar on the nose with hints of pineapple sage, pine nettles, and and brown sugar lead to a smooth, nicely balanced palate. This wine has a wild almost salve quality. ...
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

Bastias Pais Matorral Maule Valley 2010  (#701378)

Other Red Wines from Maule Valley, Central Valley, Chile

[ This 100% estate Pais is from a 200-year-old single vineyard in the Maule region. Sweet notes of plum, almonds, anise, and brown sugar on the nose with hints of pineapple sage, pine nettles, and and brown sugar lead to a smooth, nicely balanced palate. This wine has a wild almost salve quality. ] This 100% estate Pais is from a 200-year-old single vineyard in the Maule region. Sweet notes of plum, almonds, anise, and brown sugar on the nose with hints of pineapple sage, pine nettles, and and brown sugar lead to a smooth, nicely balanced…

750ml Bottle | In stock, 12+ available
$19.88
$30.00
Save $10.12 (34%)30.00
Save $10.12 (34%)
According to winemaker Ruggero de Tarczal, 95% of all wines made in Trentino are from a co-op. Of the remaining 5%, only four estates produce Marzemino, and de Tarczal is the smallest of all. Marzemino is a late ripening, difficult grape that is a fascinating relative of Lagrein and Barbera. de… ...
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

de Tarczal Trentino Superiore Marzemino d'Isera 2014  (#328573)

Other Red Wines from Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol, Italy

[ According to winemaker Ruggero de Tarczal, 95% of all wines made in Trentino are from a co-op. Of the remaining 5%, only four estates produce Marzemino, and de Tarczal is the smallest of all. Marzemino is a late ripening, difficult grape that is a fascinating relative of Lagrein and Barbera. de Tarczal s wine is reminiscent of a Burgundian/Loire style; with plenty of fully ripened bright fruit and crisp acidity. This is a rare opportunity to taste one of the world s most unique varietals. 100% Marzemino. ] According to winemaker Ruggero de Tarczal, 95% of all wines made in Trentino are from a co-op. Of the remaining 5%, only four estates produce Marzemino, and de Tarczal is the smallest of all. Marzemino is a late ripening, difficult grape that is a…

750ml Bottle | In stock, 9 available
$12.88
$19.00
Save $6.12 (32%)19.00
Save $6.12 (32%)
92 points James Suckling: A firm and silky red with plum and chocolate character. Medium body, good fruit and a chewy finish. Attractive combination of fruit and acid. Drink now. (11/21/16) ...
JS 92
V 91
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2014  (#331568)

Other Red Wines from Abruzzo, Italy

[ 92 points James Suckling: A firm and silky red with plum and chocolate character. Medium body, good fruit and a chewy finish. Attractive combination of fruit and acid. Drink now. (11/21/16) ] 92 points James Suckling: A firm and silky red with plum and chocolate character. Medium body, good fruit and a chewy finish. Attractive combination of fruit and acid. Drink now. (11/21/16)

750ml Bottle | In stock, 12+ available
100% Cesanese from the Lazio region of Italy. Color: ruby red verging on a garnet red with aging. Bouquet: Delicate with a presence of rose, violet and dark cherry. Palate: Sweet spices with tobacco. Pairing Suggestions: Mature cheeses, main dishes with meat and mushroom sauces, spicy dishes, red… ...
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

Formiconi Cesanese di Affile Cisinianum 2013  (#327493)

Other Red Wines from Lazio, Italy

[ 100% Cesanese from the Lazio region of Italy. Color: ruby red verging on a garnet red with aging. Bouquet: Delicate with a presence of rose, violet and dark cherry. Palate: Sweet spices with tobacco. Pairing Suggestions: Mature cheeses, main dishes with meat and mushroom sauces, spicy dishes, red roasted meats. ] 100% Cesanese from the Lazio region of Italy. Color: ruby red verging on a garnet red with aging. Bouquet: Delicate with a presence of rose, violet and dark cherry. Palate: Sweet spices with tobacco. Pairing Suggestions: Mature cheeses, main dishes…

750ml Bottle | In stock, 12+ available
91 points Wine Spectator: Black cherry, blackberry, earth and spice aromas and flavors are the hallmarks of this juicy red. Approachable now, with some tannins on the finish. Decant now or cellar short-term. Drink now through 2021. (11/15/17) ...
WS 91
WA 90
W&S 90
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

Pecchenino Dolcetto di Dogliani San Luigi 2016  (#329953)

Other Red Wines from Piedmont, Italy

[ 91 points Wine Spectator: Black cherry, blackberry, earth and spice aromas and flavors are the hallmarks of this juicy red. Approachable now, with some tannins on the finish. Decant now or cellar short-term. Drink now through 2021. (11/15/17) ] 91 points Wine Spectator: Black cherry, blackberry, earth and spice aromas and flavors are the hallmarks of this juicy red. Approachable now, with some tannins on the finish. Decant now or cellar short-term. Drink now through 2021. (11/15/17)

750ml Bottle | In stock, 5 available
WS 91
WA 90
W&S 90
$14.95
$22.00
Save $7.05 (32%)22.00
Save $7.05 (32%)
97 points Monica Larner (Wine Advocate): It's hard not to be moved by the extraordinary 2014 Etna Rosso Vigna Barbagalli. This wine is soaring in character and quality... The wine is beautifully conditioned and fine, yet it is exuberant and fruit forward at the same time. It opens to delicate aromas… ...
WA 97
JS 94
WE 94
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

Pietradolce Vigna Barbagalli Etna Rosso 2014  (#331141)

Other Red Wines from Sicily, Italy

[ 97 points Monica Larner (Wine Advocate): It's hard not to be moved by the extraordinary 2014 Etna Rosso Vigna Barbagalli. This wine is soaring in character and quality... The wine is beautifully conditioned and fine, yet it is exuberant and fruit forward at the same time. It opens to delicate aromas of dried flowers, spice, wild berry and black currant. The tannins are extremely well managed and they appear silky and firm on the close... Drink: 2018-2040. (Aug 2017) ] 97 points Monica Larner (Wine Advocate): It's hard not to be moved by the extraordinary 2014 Etna Rosso Vigna Barbagalli. This wine is soaring in character and quality... The wine is beautifully conditioned and fine, yet it is exuberant and fruit…

750ml Bottle | In stock, 12+ available
WA 97
JS 94
WE 94
$79.95
$100.00
Save $20.05 (20%)100.00
Save $20.05 (20%)
Ruby red with purple hues. On the nose, it is fresh, with aromas of currant, strawberry and raspberry. On the palate the wine is fresh and fruity, well balanced and smooth. Alcohol 13%. ...
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

Quattro Mani (Velenosi) Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2016  (#331610)

Other Red Wines from Abruzzo, Italy

[ Ruby red with purple hues. On the nose, it is fresh, with aromas of currant, strawberry and raspberry. On the palate the wine is fresh and fruity, well balanced and smooth. Alcohol 13%. ] Ruby red with purple hues. On the nose, it is fresh, with aromas of currant, strawberry and raspberry. On the palate the wine is fresh and fruity, well balanced and smooth. Alcohol 13%.

750ml Bottle | In stock, 12+ available
94+ points Ian D'Agata (Vinous): Deep ruby. Floral nuances complicate the red and dark berry, ink, sweet spice and flinty aromas and flavors. Dense and seamless, showing a multilayered personality and remarkable complexity of flavor. Finishes very long and with repeating, lingering hints of ink and… ...
V 94
WA 93
JG 93
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

Contrade di Taurasi Taurasi Le Coste 2011  (#332546)

Other Red Wines from Campania, Italy

[ 94+ points Ian D'Agata (Vinous): Deep ruby. Floral nuances complicate the red and dark berry, ink, sweet spice and flinty aromas and flavors. Dense and seamless, showing a multilayered personality and remarkable complexity of flavor. Finishes very long and with repeating, lingering hints of ink and flint. Drink: 2018-2026. (Nov 2016) ] 94+ points Ian D'Agata (Vinous): Deep ruby. Floral nuances complicate the red and dark berry, ink, sweet spice and flinty aromas and flavors. Dense and seamless, showing a multilayered personality and remarkable complexity of flavor. Finishes very…

750ml Bottle | In stock, 4 available
$69.95
$80.00
Save $10.05 (13%)80.00
Save $10.05 (13%)
94 points Peñín Guide to Spanish Wine: Colour: dark-red cherry, garnet rim. Nose: toasty, scrubland, earthy notes, ripe fruit, fruit liqueur notes, creamy oak. Palate: good structure, flavourful, balanced, round tannins, toasty. (2018) 60% Monastrell, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Syrah. 92 points… ...
PG 94
WA 92
JS 92
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

Juan Gil Jumilla Blue Label 2015  (#701847)

Other Red Wines from Jumilla, Spain

[ 94 points Peñín Guide to Spanish Wine: Colour: dark-red cherry, garnet rim. Nose: toasty, scrubland, earthy notes, ripe fruit, fruit liqueur notes, creamy oak. Palate: good structure, flavourful, balanced, round tannins, toasty. (2018) 60% Monastrell, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Syrah. 92 points James Suckling: A rugged and swarthy style with boldly expressed dark berry fruits. Strapping, punchy tannins and a sweetly-fruited, mocha-laced finish. Drink now. (7/24/17) ] 94 points Peñín Guide to Spanish Wine: Colour: dark-red cherry, garnet rim. Nose: toasty, scrubland, earthy notes, ripe fruit, fruit liqueur notes, creamy oak. Palate: good structure, flavourful, balanced, round tannins, toasty. (2018) 60% Monastrell…

750ml Bottle | In stock, 12+ available
PG 94
WA 92
JS 92
$29.95
$35.00
Save $5.05 (14%)35.00
Save $5.05 (14%)
92 points Ian D'Agata (Vinous): Bright red. Intensely perfumed bright aromas of red cherry and violet with a pungent florality typical of the Frappato variety. Bright and fresh on the long vibrant and very juicy finish. It s impossible not to like this cheerful, juicy bright red. Drink: 2017-2020. … ...
V 92
JS 91
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

Centonze Frappato Sicilia 2016  (#331498)

Other Red Wines from Sicily, Italy

[ 92 points Ian D'Agata (Vinous): Bright red. Intensely perfumed bright aromas of red cherry and violet with a pungent florality typical of the Frappato variety. Bright and fresh on the long vibrant and very juicy finish. It s impossible not to like this cheerful, juicy bright red. Drink: 2017-2020. (Sep 2017) ] 92 points Ian D'Agata (Vinous): Bright red. Intensely perfumed bright aromas of red cherry and violet with a pungent florality typical of the Frappato variety. Bright and fresh on the long vibrant and very juicy finish. It s impossible not to like…

750ml Bottle | In stock, 12+ available
$15.95
$20.00
Save $4.05 (20%)20.00
Save $4.05 (20%)
93 points James Suckling: This is always one of the best frappatos out there. Full and layered with dark berry and cherry character. Ripe tannins and a flavorful finish. Gorgeous to drink now. (10/20/17) ...
JS 93
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

Cos Frappato Sicilia 2016  (#331466)

Other Red Wines from Sicily, Italy

[ 93 points James Suckling: This is always one of the best frappatos out there. Full and layered with dark berry and cherry character. Ripe tannins and a flavorful finish. Gorgeous to drink now. (10/20/17) ] 93 points James Suckling: This is always one of the best frappatos out there. Full and layered with dark berry and cherry character. Ripe tannins and a flavorful finish. Gorgeous to drink now. (10/20/17)

750ml Bottle | In stock, 12+ available
Three Glasses, Gambero Rosso: This time, the standard of quality from Tormaresca was truly impressive. Topping our score sheet was the '08 Negroamaro Masseria Maime, which picked up Three Glasses again. A sumptuously complex red, it proffers black-skinned stone fruits and printer's ink in a savoury,… ...
WA 91
WS 90
Quick View Wishlist
Pic

Tormaresca Negroamaro Salento Masseria Maime 2008  (#330867)

Other Red Wines from Puglia, Italy

[ Three Glasses, Gambero Rosso: This time, the standard of quality from Tormaresca was truly impressive. Topping our score sheet was the '08 Negroamaro Masseria Maime, which picked up Three Glasses again. A sumptuously complex red, it proffers black-skinned stone fruits and printer's ink in a savoury, long-lingering sensory experience. (2011) ] Three Glasses, Gambero Rosso: This time, the standard of quality from Tormaresca was truly impressive. Topping our score sheet was the '08 Negroamaro Masseria Maime, which picked up Three Glasses again. A sumptuously complex red, it proffers black…

750ml Bottle | In stock, 12+ available
Powered by Site Search powered by SLI Systems